Holiday For Bookworms
Fashion, Style, Interior, Motivational and more.
- Quarto Publishing Giving Thanks – Discover one hundred ways to say thank you with this book, which explores the meaning of thankfulness. Join one boy as he thinks about the people in his life he’d like to thank, the many reasons to be grateful, and the different ways of showing affection and gratitude to the people we love.
- Abrams Little Dictionary of Fashion – From the little dictionary of fashion Christian Dior reveals the secrets of style in this charming handbook that no woman should be without.
- Andy Warhol: Polaroids 1958-1987 – Coffee table book focusing on Polaroids taken by Andy Warhol between 1957 and 1989. Portraits of celebrities such as Mick Jagger, Alfred Hitchcock, Jack Nicholson, Yves Saint Laurent, Pelé, Debbie Harry are included alongside images of Warhol’s entourage and high life, landscapes, and still lifes from Cabbage Patch dolls to the iconic soup cans.
- Chronicle Books 100 Ideas that Changed Fashion – Charting the incidents and ideas that changed the way women dress, it gives a unique perspective on the history of twentieth-century fashion.
- Assouline Chanel/Set of 3 Volumes – This elegant slipcase set includes three Memoire volumes celebrating Mademoiselle’s revolutionary style: .Chanel Fashion, Chanel Jewelry, and. Chanel Perfume.
- Penguin Random House The Christmas Wish – *The Christmas Wish* In the tradition of The Snowman, The Polar Express, and the many books of Jan Brett this cozy Nordic tale filled with extraordinary photographs will have readers of all ages believing in the magic of Christmas.
- teNeues For the Love of Style – What is style, and what kinds of style are there?
- Penguin Random House Romeo and Juliet: A Coloring Classic – Bring to life the classic tale of Romeo and Juliet in this wonderfully romantic coloring book.
- Vogue and the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute – Drawn from the extensive Vogue archives, the featured stories showcase the photographs of icons such as Annie Leibovitz, Mario Testino, Steven Meisel, and Craig McDean; the vision of legendary Vogue editors like Grace Coddington and Tonne Goodman.
- Taschen Fashion Designers A-Z – From an exquisitely embroidered velvet evening gown to Mondrian-style minimalist chic, each chosen piece is chosen not only for its beauty but for its representative value, distilling the unique philosophy and aesthetics of each of the featured designers.