The brighter you are,
the more you have to learn.
– Don Herold
I love hometown!
Naga City is known as the Queen City of Bicol and as the Heart of Bicol.
Spanish: Ciudad de Naga.
Our Lady of Peñafrancia, the Patroness of Bicol.
Best Bicolano Foods:
Pinangat, sinapot, kinunot, natong, toasted siopao and kinalas.
Naga City Ecology Park, Peñafrancia Basilica Minore, Porta Mariae, Naga Metropolitan Cathedral and Plaza Rizal, Holy Rosary Seminary, Universidad de Santa Isabel, Ateneo de Naga University, Our Lady of Peñafrancia Shrine, Malabsay Falls, Naga City Hall, Carmelite Monastery, Peñafrancia Festival
SM City Naga, Nagaland E-Mall, Robinsons Place Naga, The Avenue Square, Westpark Center, the Night Plaza
First and only Starbucks in Bicol.
The Naga City Art Gallery and The Mariel Daculoo’s Art Gallery
- Beautiful: Magayon
- Delicious: Masiramon!
- Thank you. : Dios mabalos po.
- Excuse me. : Tabi po.
- How much? : Gurano po?
- Can I get a discount? : May inâ pa?
- What is this / that? : Ano po ini / iyan?
- Philippine National Railways Naga Station
- By air: Flights from Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Naga takes approximately 35–40 minutes
- By land: 7 to 8-hour ride from Manila
Camarines Sur, Bicol,
- Ateneo de Naga University
- University of Nueva Caceres
- Universidad de Sta. Isabel
- Bicol State College of Applied Sciences and Technology
- Ago Foundation College
- STI Naga and more.
How to get there:
Bus (eight hour ride), Train and Airplane
Where to Stay:
Travel to Naga City: