Maliwanag ang Pasko. Lights to See In and Around
Beautiful light displays and attractions
Book A Trip to Manila!
- Eastwood’s Enchanted Forest of Lights. A giant Christmas tree stands about 50 feet. Open to the public during mall hours from Monday to Sunday.
- Grand Christmas Tree! DREAMAGINATION: A Magical Holiday Spectacle at SM Megamall
- Cainta Christmas House is at Filinvest Homes East
- Policarpio Street, Mandaluyong City
- SM Mall of Asia’s Grand Festival of Lights
- 10th Festival of Lights at the Ayala Triangle Gardens. The light show in Makati will be on view until Jan. 8, 2019.
- Meralco Liwanag Park Christmas Village. Entrance is for free but you might need to bring an ID.