Q&A: What the most important lesson she’s learned in her life?
“I work a lot in the slums of Tondo, Manila and the life there is very…poor and it’s very sad. And I’ve always taught myself to look for the beauty in it. To look in the beauty in the faces of the children and to be grateful. And I would bring this aspect as a Miss Universe to see situations with a silver lining and to assess where I could give something, where I could provide something as a spokesperson and this I think, if I could teach people to be grateful, we could have an amazing world where negativity could not grow and foster and children could have a smile on their faces.”
Congratulations, Catriona Gray!
The 67th Miss Philippines Universe 2018
December 17, 2018
Proud to be Filipino and Mama’s Hometown from Oas, Albay
Previous Title: Binibining Pilipinas 2018 and Miss World Philippines 2016
- Wearing a Mayon, slit gown and magma inspired by Mt. Mayon is a famous volcano located in Catriona’s hometown in Albay, Bicol region in the Philippines
- Fashion Designer by Mak Tumang
- Wearing the winning ear cuff “Three Stars and the Sun”
- Slow-mo show-stopping twirl as she graced the stage during the swimsuit
- ‘Daragang Magayon’ (Beautiful Lady)
- Pia Wurtzbach congratulates Catriona Gray: ‘You have made us all proud! Raise your flag!”
- Catriona Gray: The Best Christmas Gifts for Philippines
PH’s 4th Miss Universe Crown
🇵🇭 PH NATIONAL FLAG COLORS ARE NOW COMPLETE!!
Yellow – White – Blue – Red
1969 – Gloria Diaz (Yellow gown)
1973 – Margarita Moran (White gown)
2015 – Pia Wurtzbach (Blue gown)
2018 – Catriona Gray (Red gown)
— tweettr💗 (@aldrc_g) December 17, 2018