- Summer Jun–Aug is mild to warm
- Best times to visit Banff are June to August
- What To Wear in Banff Summer:
Tops, Warm Jackets, Camera, Moisturize,
Comfortable Denim Pants and Sneakers.
How many hours Calgary to Banff?
- Car: 1 h 26 min
- Cabs/Taxi: Calgary Airport to Banff for the 140km journey is $250 one way
- Shuttle from Calgary: Shuttle services from the Calgary Downtown and Calgary Airport and the towns of Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff and Canmore. Book two one-way services for a round trip.
Banff Gondola Price:
- $32 /adult
- $16 /child
- Peak hours of 10 AM – 7 PM
Gondola Ride and Guide:
- 8 minute ride to the top of the world
- Dining options, hiking trails, and observation decks
- Summit of Sulphur Mountain
- Summer months it can be cold and windy at the summit
- Allow for 2 to 3 hours for the Gondola.