What to Wear To Spring Styles
- Tops: Enza Costa Women’s Island Cotton Bold Sleeveless Racer Tank Top – Designer of Enza Costa, rogue, is a canadian born based in los Angeles. The line consists of comfortable yet luxurious fabrics like silk, cashmere, and supima and definitely brings to the collection a sort of understated sheer elegance. A staple must-have in any wardrobe, her tees are featured on celebs like Kristen bell and jennifer Lopez.
- Shoes: Reebok Women’s Reago Essential Cross Trainer
- Bags: Sakroots Foldover Crossbody – Features a critter keychain and an adjustable cotton webbing strap.
- Scarf: Pendleton Men’s Whisperwool Muffler Scarf – Pendleton, a true American heritage brand, has been weaving america’s spirit since 1909. Known for both world renowned blankets and classic sportswear, this sixth generation, family owned company recognizes you don’t just inherit a reputation, you live up to it.
- Diego Dalla Palma Powder Blush – A barely there blusher that produces a natural effect, Diego Dalla Palma’s powder blush’s micronized powders make this product easy to apply and blend completely. It’s formulated with vitamins A and E to defend against visible signs of aging and damaging free radicals.
- Koh Gen Do Lip Gloss – Lightweight and non-sticky, Lip Gloss provides a wash of high shine and a kiss of sheer color. Formulated with an opalescence that enhances wear, this silky gloss pampers skin with avocado oil, argan oil, and vitamin B2 to fight signs of aging and give lips a plump, healthy look.
- gloCamouflage Oil Free – Glo Skin Beauty Oil-Free Camouflage Concealer supplies highly pigmented, oil-free coverage which is ideal for concealing scars, hyperpigmentation, blemishes, and dark circles. This mineral concealer evens the skin tone.
- PÜR Quick Pro Portables Day Dream On-the-go Lipstick & Eyeshadow Palette Pair – A set of travel-size palettes containing eight eyeshadows and eight lip colors that are perfectly suited for every day.
Hey beauty, its shopping time!