Fort Santiago, Divisoria, SM Mall of Asia, Chinatown, Ayala Museum, Intramuros, Fort Santiago, Enchanted Kingdom and Manila Baywalk.
Shopping Malls in the Philippines :
LCC, SM Supermalls, Mall of Asia, Robinsons, Ayala Malls, Festival Alabang, Greenbelt, Walter Mart, City Mall, Gaisano, NCCC and Vista Mall.
View Online Shopping
The best destinations for food, city trip, shopping, nightlife, clothes shopping and churches in Manila.
Best Hotel in Manila
Booking Expedia IHG Agoda
“Here (in EO), you have like-minded people. We’re in different industries. Our issues are the same regardless of size or industry or tenure in the business. Here we can talk about everything confidentially. There’s a lot of respect among members, it’s all just sharing of insights,” Andres added.
Imported, quality candy and chocolate
100 Stores Nationwide.
Rosemarie “Bubu” Andres
Filipina Founder of Candy Corner
Elected Leader of Int’l Organization for Entrepreneurs
Book Your Travel
Maliwanag ang Pasko. Lights to See In and Around
Beautiful light displays and attractions
- Eastwood’s Enchanted Forest of Lights. A giant Christmas tree stands about 50 feet. Open to the public during mall hours from Monday to Sunday.
- Grand Christmas Tree! DREAMAGINATION: A Magical Holiday Spectacle at SM Megamall
- Cainta Christmas House is at Filinvest Homes East
- Policarpio Street, Mandaluyong City
- SM Mall of Asia’s Grand Festival of Lights
- 10th Festival of Lights at the Ayala Triangle Gardens. The light show in Makati will be on view until Jan. 8, 2019.
- Meralco Liwanag Park Christmas Village. Entrance is for free but you might need to bring an ID.