Relax while traveling:
- Listen to music everyday SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II– alternative rock or acoustic. Go with your individual taste and choose whatever type of music boosts your mood.
- Try to relax. Journal: Moleskine Pro Collection Notebook . Stress-free! Do whatever it takes—meditate.
- Reading books, Chip & Joanna Gaines – The Magnolia Story makes you better.
- Travel light and fashion style:
Floppy Hat – A wide, floppy brim adds a bit of glamour to a hat trimmed with a classic grosgrain ribbon band.
Crochet Straw Tote – This spacious straw tote highlighted with metallic threads and a swingy tassel will give any summer ensemble a glam finish.
Heathered Cashmere Gauze Scarf – A gentle fringe finishes a sweeping heathered scarf cut from wonderfully soft, gauzy cashmere.
Brushed Seed Stitch Throw Blanket – Cozy up with a soft, heathered knit throw blanket textured in a pretty basket-weave pattern.
Kilm Graphic Accent Pillow – Bright, fresh zigzags lend a pop of color and style to an eye-catching canvas accent pillow.
- Chocolate is high in magnesium – which can help relaxation.
- Eat, Pray and Love